applymsic logo

1300 837 482

What happens if I change my name?

If you change your name, you must notify the body that issued the MSIC within 30 days. You will need to contact Veritas Engineering at for a Change of Name form. Charges will apply.

Posted: 29-May-2013 03:23:49 PM

Views: 3115